Click to subscribe to my YouTube channel for hauls and reviews ------->  





Tuesday 7 January 2014

Review of Bath and Body Works Oakmoss & Vetiver Candle 2013

Oakmoss & Vetiver: Infuse your home with a luxurious blend of oakmoss, vetiver and lavender.

This is one of the most freshest smelling and one of my most favorite candles ever!

It smells kind of like shaving cream, but in a very nice, and clean way. The scent is crazy strong and fills up your whole house. The flames were super high and the candle burned down flawlessly. No problems whatsoever with it. I hope it makes a comeback next year, but for now Im stocking up :)





2 comments:

  1. I knew I wasn't crazy, I could've sworn there was updated OM&V candle with this year's White Barn label. I'm so jealous!!! I LOVE this scent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw it too late and only managed to get 2 of which 1 is almost done already. My fingers are crossed for a repackage soon!

      Delete