Click to subscribe to my YouTube channel for hauls and reviews ------->  





Friday 17 January 2014

Review of Bath and Body Works Lemon Cucumber Candle 2014

Lemon Cucumber: Clean, crisp cucumber and zesty lemon create a refreshing fragrance perfect for spring.


This candle is from the "Fresh Picked" Spring 2014 collection





1st day burn: After about 2 hours of burning,  I was really sad that the scent throw was not the greatest while burning, compared that amazingly strong scent it had on cold throw. So I just blew it out after a couple of hours.

2nd day: It took about 1 hour for the wax to form an even pool. The flames were medium, but  the scent was mush stronger, and it even lingered upstairs. I could smell the cucumber and lemon but the lemon was kind of a dishwashing soap lemon.

3rd day: Flames were nice and high from the beginning. After 45 minutes I could start to smell some cucumber in my livingroom, and then again the wax took almost 1 hour to evenly pool, but once it did, the scent started to get stronger and stronger. Then I could start to smell more of a mix of citrusy lemon, and it was a little soapy smelling again but it was ok it gave off a really clean scent. I could also smell a really just fresh, crisp ,watery and really authentic cucumber smell.

4th day: It took just 35 minutes for the wax to evenly pool. The scent lightly started to in kick in right away, and the flames were super when I first lit it. The more it burned the stronger the scent got.

Overall, its just a really great performing candle, and I love the smell, but I guess its going to mostly depend on your personal scent preference. Im more into Fresh and clean scents than sweet ones.
I think after all the super sweet and spice candles that came out in fall and winter, I'm just so ready for Spring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment