Click to subscribe to my YouTube channel for hauls and reviews ------->  





Friday 10 January 2014

Review of Bath and Body Works Cinnamon Tea Candle

Cinnamon Tea: Holiday Tip: Blend cinnamon bark, perfectly spiced apple and fragrant cranberry tea leave for a winter celebration!


This candle is from the Winter 2013 "Fresh Picked Winter Market" collection.

It's compared to  "London Calling - Tea and Lemon". In my opinion, they both have that nice genuine tea scent to them, but Cinnamon tea has it much stronger. Also, London Calling is more of a citrusy tea while this one is more of a cinnamon tea exactly like its name says,but it also has a hint of a apple or berry scent too.



1st day burn: Flames were high as soon as I lit it. The scent of tea and cinnamon kicked in after just half an hour, and the wax was evenly pooled after 1 hour. The scent still lingered for close to 2 hours after I blew it out.

2nd day: The scent kicked in after 1/2 an hour, and again the flames were really high from the beginning. The wax was evenly pooled out after 45 minutes, and the scent became much stronger. The scent lingered again for a quite while after I blew it out.

3rd day: I started to smell it after 20 minutes. The flames were really high, and the wax evenly pooled out after about 35 minutes. The scent was sooooo strong on this day that it made my nose tingle. Loved it.!

I hope they bring this candle back again, I would definitely repurchase it. Overall it smelled really nice and strong, and it had a perfect burn.















No comments:

Post a Comment