Click to subscribe to my YouTube channel for hauls and reviews ------->  





Sunday 9 March 2014

Review of Bath and Body Works Forever Red Candle 2014

Forever Red: A passionate blend of pomegranate & red osmanthus with a sexy surprise of vanilla rum

It smells exactly like the Velvet Sugar body products. It's smaller than a 3-wick, its only 7.5 oz, where as the 3 wicks are 14.5 oz. The retail price was $20 but I got it for 50% during the 2013/2014 Semi Annual Sale.



1st Burn: I burned it in my bedroom. I could start to smell it within 20 minutes. The scent filled up my whole bedroom,  the hallway and even down the stairs. It smells like peaches, flowers, sugar, marshmallow and it has the tiniest hint of musk.

2nd Burn: For this day I burned it in my livingroom and for some reason even after 2 hours I could only smell it up close. Than finally after that 2 hours I could start to smell that same scent from the first day, but it was not really that strong. Today it had a super high flame but it was not smoking up or anything, it was barely even moving, which I liked.

3rd Burn: Today I decided to burn it in my bedroom again and it was perfect, it preformed just like the first day.

No comments:

Post a Comment