Click to subscribe to my YouTube channel for hauls and reviews ------->  





Saturday 22 March 2014

Review of Bath and Body Works Espresso Bar Candle 2014

Espresso Bar: Stop and savor the aromas of roasted espresso beans and sweet vanilla froth like the Italians, who never take their coffee “to go.”

This candle is part of the Italian collection. 

I would definitely recommend purchasing this candle, especially of your a coffee lover. It has a really authentic coffee bean scent but it smells more like a mocha, because of that added vanilla note. I've burned it about 4 times so far and it's performed well each, and every time. It always had high flames and a scent throw so strong that it would linger up to my second floor. I left it sitting with no lid on my table one day, not even lit, and I could still smell it so strongly around that area. 



No comments:

Post a Comment