Click to subscribe to my YouTube channel for hauls and reviews ------->  





Tuesday 31 December 2013

Review of Bath and Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Candle 2013

Vanilla Bean Noel: A holiday favorite – a creamy blend of vanilla bean, rich cocoa, and sweet cream with a touch of caramel and brown sugar.


This candle is from the 2013 "Holiday Traditions" collection.

1st burn: After burning for 3 hours the flames were good, nice and high. The scent throw is really disappointing though. I got this candle because of all the hype on it, but I will not be rebuying it. You can smell it while it's burning, but it just has this light cakey smell, and it's not like other vanilla scents. But maybe that's why others love it. I would suggest trying it out for yourself, but its just not for me.






No comments:

Post a Comment