Click to subscribe to my YouTube channel for hauls and reviews ------->  





Tuesday 31 December 2013

Review of Bath and Body Works Fresh Balsam Candle 2013

Fresh Balsam: With the first big snowfall of the season comes the delightful scent of balsam and fir trees, layered with notes of fresh eucalyptus

This candle smells just like fresh balsam/Christmas trees from the outdoors. It's amazing! I've almost finished burning this candle and I'm so sad that I didn't purchase more before they were gone for the season :( In my opinion it is the bet performing candle ever. The performance was just excellence. The flames were always high, the wax ever failed to even out,  and the scent throw was sooo strong it filled my whole house during every burn, and I've probably burned it over 5 times now.  I cant wait till next Fall, I will definitely stock up well on this baby.






No comments:

Post a Comment