Click to subscribe to my YouTube channel for hauls and reviews ------->  





Friday 4 April 2014

Review of Bath and Body Works Lavender Vanilla Candle 2014

Lavender Vanilla: An unforgettable fragrance! You'll love this blend of timeless lavender and creamy vanilla, with touches of cedarwood, delicate jasmine and citrus.

3-wick candle

Really great candle! I love the scent and the wax would always evenly pools in less than an hour. 

I've burned it for three times so far. On the first two days that I burned it, it was not that strong, but that all changed by the third day. On the third day It filled up almost my whole living room after 2 hours of being lit.

I could really smell that great lavender scent paired with a hint of creaminess, which was probably the vanilla I was smelling.




  

No comments:

Post a Comment